- Ensure all your possessions are ready and at the front door. This will cut down time and thus save you money.
- Watch out for ‘slow’ removal companies – try and help out as much as possible, this ensures no dawdling from your van guys, they will see that you are keeping an eye on the time and are fully aware of the cost going up – this will put them under pressure to go as fast as they can
- Ensure that there is someone to help on the other side, or go with, yourself, so that there are no delays in unloading at your new property.
- Start packing early on. Figure out what you need and don’t need in the coming weeks before your move and pack accordingly.
- Do you really need a removal company? Rather opt for a local man with a van
- Buy secondhand packing boxes
If you would like a no obligation quote – please enquire here